Long range finder 42. The frequency may vary in search of gold , copper, silver and iron. Sensitivity is an average range of 1000 meters / distance / and can be controlled . The sensitivity depends on the size of the object. Machine runs up to 6 meters deep . The frequency generator is designed based on DDS – Direct Digital Synthesis and controlled by microcontroller. Glowing “LED” indicates the “POWER” and the running frequency. The detector is very small and compact size. Receive and process signals coming from the antenna .
Indication for metal represents turning the device in the direction of the metal. No audible indication . When you reach near the precious metal – the device will start to move constantly from side to side .
The device is a locator that will direct you to a possible buried valuable object from a distance.
To find the exact location , however , you need a metal detector .
features long range finder 42:
· Choice of frequency: gold , copper, silver and iron
· Sensitivity : 1-6
· Search methods: one frequency
· Suitable working temperature: 0 to 45 degrees Celsius
· Appropriate Storage Temperature: -10 to 55 degrees Celsius
· Batteries – 9V alkaline
· Maximum depth – about 6 meters ( depending on the soil and the size of the
· Maximum length – 1,000 m (depending on the soil and the size of the