How to choose the proper location to install the camera In the category information security systems more articles and learn more information about How to choose the proper location to install the camera Reviews Price Specifications Features Image manuals videos Accessories All this in metal detectors for gold.
How to choose the proper location for the install the camera
and how to choose a lens for this site
First: choose the appropriate location:
When we decide the installation of surveillance cameras we take this resolution for a particular purpose, and when installing the cameras should be in place to achieve the goal selected for, here are some observations in this regard:
1. the site is an external or internal: benefits us by selecting the type of camera (waterproof, weather conditions …)
2. time control are diurnal or diurnal and nocturnal: also benefits us by selecting the type of camera.
3. lighting: lighting is already on site, note that you must install the camera with the direction of the light source is reversed.
4. the reflection of sunlight on site: also must be installed camera with sunlight, the same trend is not reversed, to the effect of lighting on the camera.
* Avoid notes 3 + 4 in the case of property of WBC in camera (not available on all cameras).
5. Choose target control for example control point of sale (cache) at the supermarket.
6. if located to cover its horrendous prefers a camera in a corner taking notes above.
7. If the shape is a rectangle prefers to put the camera in the middle of the smaller side taking notes above.
8. If the circular shape prefers to use mobile camera would prefer to put it in the center of the circle.
9. choose the appropriate lens::
To achieve the best result use the appropriate lens, in fact when I chose my first lens to determine the following:
(A) the distance between the objective and the camera.
B-display your target’s distance.
C. size of the CCD camera.
CCD : charge-coupled device
And the camera is sensitive to photography and is either 1/4 or 1/3 or 1/2 in most cameras is 1/3.
After taking the spaces above use the computer programme named Qatar lens Lens-Calculator and gives me the proper diameter the result be close of available lenses and lenses available:: 3.6 mm, 6 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm for fixed lenses there are types of Qatar for example variable begin with 8 mm and 16 mm.
* Note the Focus of the camera operation after installation: the camera’s focus on a specific goal and work of the caliber of the lens to achieve the best image (clearer).
* We have chosen the appropriate location for the camera and have achieved the desired objective of the installation of the system.