Metal detector Teknetics G2, designed and manufactured by the company Teknetics, is designed for finding hidden metal objects in the ground to a depth of 1 meter . Metal detector is lightweight and easy to use . In Teknetics G2 metal detector has a very good ground balance for all soils , even salt , which makes it effective in searching the different types of soils.
All settings and readings are visible on the LCD display. Detector with automatic and manual ground balance . Possibility to choose between three modes , and the exact visual identification by double-digit indicator (ID), light weight , speed of operation and ergonomic design makes it the preferred and sought detector of all searchers who want accurate discrimination , good depth and easily detect small metal objects and gold nuggets .
Teknetics G2 metal detector has the following characteristics:
– 11 ” x 7″ DD ( 28 cm. x 18 cm . ) – Elliptical DD waterproof search coil : a detector supplied with this probe makes it very accurate in determining the type of metal detected .
– LCD display : the display is large enough to be able to see all the functions and indications simultaneously at any time.
– Operating frequency : 19.2 kHz. – This frequency of operation enables him to detect with equal ease , as many small and a large metal objects . Particularly suitable for detecting small nuggets .
– Working Principle : VLF.
– V.C.O. sound modes All metals (All Metal) and Discrimination (DISC)
– Modes of operation: The detector has three modes of operation:
1. Discrimination (DISC) – This mode is used to ignore signals from unnecessary metal objects in the ground. This mode is enabled when running the detector default and is typically used for continuous search for certain groups of metals ( ie, choose from the menu which groups the metal detector to respond ) . In it to detect and identify metal to move the search head . Identification of the detected metal in discrimination mode , it is in all three ways: sound, visually and by ID indicator.
2 . All metals – This mode is used to search for all metals (ie you can not choose from a menu of what group metals react detector ) and is deeper than the mode discrimination. In it to detect and identify metal to move the search head .
Identification of the detected metal regime at All Metal, going one way – only visually. Beep on detection of various metals is the same .
3 . Precise localization (PinPoint) – This mode is used to locate the exact location of the detected metal. In this mode to detect metal does not have to move the search head (ie until there is metal in the search probe – device will beep ) . Pin Point mode , you can connect at any time to work whether you’re working or in standby mode DISCRIMINATE ALL METALS. Identification of the detected metal in this mode is impossible.
– Ground Balance – GG ( automatic and manual ground balance ) – to ignore signals from minerals contained in the land detector function is provided for manual and automatic removal of such signals .
– THRESHOLD ( threshold sound ) – regulation of sound threshold detector .
– Sensitivity (GAIN) – when on, the sensitivity of the detector is set at 70% of maximum . With the span will reach a maximum depth of operation and prevent false signals due to electromagnetic interference .
– The level of discrimination (DISC) – is used to increase or decrease the level of discrimination.
– Identification of the detected metals – The ability of the detector to determine the exact type of the detected metal is directly related to the size of the metal and its distance from the search head . At a distance of 20 cm above the metal of the search head , the accuracy of determining the type of the detected metal decreases. Identification it in three ways:
1. by SOUND – ( with two different sound for different types of metals, depending on the setting of the level of discrimination (DISC).
2 . VISUAL – bevelled metal is identified visually on the display of the detector by illuminating the sector of the numerical scale of metals.
3 . TARGET ID – accurate visual identification by double-digit indicator (ID of the metal from 0 to 99 ), located in the middle of the display, which gives a precise figure for the detection of a metal (available only in the mode discrimination) . Keep in mind that the size and shape of the metal affecting negatively the readings of ID indicator.
– Indication of the depth of the detected metal. Depth indicator is located in the middle of the display and only works in the exact localization regime (PinPoint). The depth is measured in inches ( 1 inch = 2.54 cm ) .
Depth indicator gives correct readings metal objects the size and shape of a coin. Teknetics G2 metal detector detects metal the size of a coin such as a quarter , at a depth of about 30 inches from the search head . Larger metal can be found at a depth of 1 meter . Ability of detecting metal detector is directly related to the size of the metal. The larger size is the metal deeper detector will detect it .. At a distance of 20 cm above the metal the accuracy of determining the depth of the detected metal decreases.
– Indicator Fe3O4, which is located on the left side of the display and is used for measuring and displaying the degree of magnetism (magnetic soil mineralization ) .
– Power – with Battery 1pc. 9V ( included not included) – the duration of the operation of the metal detector with 1 pc . 9V alkaline battery is 20-25 hours. Battery status is monitored continuously by trisegmentov indicator , located at the bottom right of the display.
– Headphone – If you want to use headphones during the search , the detector is equipped with two headphone outputs 1/8 and 1/ 4 inches ( on the left side of the control box) . When you connect headphones , the signal from the instrument will be heard only in the headphones . Do not use headphones more than 3 meters of cable .
teknetics G2 Day 1 metal detector feild test
Properties teknetics g2
– Weight – 1.5 kg . with battery.
– Operating temperature: -20 ° C to +50 degrees C. .
– Humidity : 0 to 90% without direct condensation.
– Adjustable armrest .
– Made in the USA.
– 5 years warranty.