the most ancient civilization of the world In the category ancient civilizations more articles and learn more information about the most ancient civilization of the world Reviews Price Specifications Features Image manuals videos Accessories All this in metal detectors for gold.
It comes to a network of a dozen temples that are 2,000 years older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids. In fields and cities in present day Germany, Austria and Slovakia are located more than 150 giant monument. They were built before 7000 years ago-somewhere between 4800 BC BC. and d 4600 BC. Finding them will revolutionize the study of prehistoric Europe, as previously thought, that the appetite for construction of monumental structures there appeared later than in Mesopotamia and Egypt, noted the independent.
The temples are made of Earth and wood, as had the ramparts and Palisades extending for miles. They were built by religious people, who lived in common houses, about 50 meters long, grouped into villages. Their civilization died after about two years, and the discoveries of archaeologists are so new that the ancient culture doesn’t have a name yet, notes the British newspaper.
- آيس 250 ديلوكس الرياضية -أفضل حزمة
- Do we know the value of an old gold coin
- Metal detector and what we can find
- Silver Viking treasure discovered in the North of England
- Metal Detecting Tips Setting Up Garrett Euro Ace Reviews
- Microphone and spy camera detector – Ghost
- Coil detector 15 x 12 “- 38 cm for detectors Detectors XP Gold Maxx Power, GMaxx II
- القناع الذهبي–‘العميقة’ صياد نبض للكشف عن المعادن مع التمييز
- Metal detector using a mobile phone
- Ace 250 Metal Detecting Old Missouri Church Reviews